The plastic crusher manufacturer Aumax Plast has been manufacturing crushers for more than 20 years, and the entire link from R&D, production to sales and service is very familiar and professional. For so many years, every time we sell a machine, we will talk to the customer about the maintenance of the plastic crusher machine, because this is very important and it is good for him and us. Let's talk about this maintenance work, I hope it helps.
The plastic crusher manufacturer tells you that the crusher must be maintained at regular intervals after it is used. The main purpose of this is to keep the equipment in good condition for a long time. No matter how good a machine is, it must know the correct use and maintenance methods, which is the same as a human.
The plastic recycling crusher should closely cooperate with its operation and maintenance, and there should be full-time personnel to conduct on-duty inspections, as follows:
1. The shaft bears the full load of the negative crusher, so good lubrication has a great relationship with the bearing life. It directly affects the service life and operation rate of the machine. Therefore, the injected lubricating oil must be clean and the seal must be good. The main oil injection point (1) rotating bearing (2) roll shaft (3) all gears (4) movable bearing and sliding plane.
2. The newly installed wheel tyres are prone to loosening and must be checked frequently.
3. Pay attention to whether all parts of the machine work normally.
4. Pay attention to check the degree of wear of easily worn parts, and pay attention to replace the worn out parts at any time.
5. On the plane of the bottom frame of the movable device, dust and other objects should be removed to prevent the movable bearing from moving on the bottom frame when the machine encounters unbreakable materials, which may cause serious accidents.
6. If the bearing oil temperature rises, stop and check the cause immediately.
7. If there is an impact sound when the rotating gear is running, stop and check immediately.
Of course, the choice of plastic crusher equipment is also very important, which will directly affect the efficiency and life of the subsequent use. We must determine the type of crusher, grinding or micro-pulverization machine, or one-stage or multi-stage crusher according to the size of the raw material to be crushed. The number of stages in the crushing process is the main indicator for optimizing the fineness of the powder. The cost of equipment required for the first-stage crushing is less, but an excessively large crushing ratio will greatly increase energy consumption. Generally, general medicinal materials, excipients, and extracts are first considered. Grade crushing, hard or fibrous tough medicinal materials or large-size raw materials can be crushed one by one, and multi-stage crushing may be considered when fine powder is required.
From the use, maintenance to the selection of the equipment, I have probably said it. If you have anything you don't understand, you can ask plastic crusher manufacturer Aumax Plast to learn more about it. It will be more intuitive to see the actual product.